22

By August 25, 2017




22

yes, I am 22 yo

I think it’s not just number. I feel I am old, haha, but you know the truth that I’m still young, haha

Yeah it’s not just a number

Of course I’m older than before

It’s time to make a change

It’s time to be better person

It’s time to reach my dream 

And it’s time to “bla bla bla”

But what’ve I done? I did nothing

I didn’t do something worth

Studying playing shopping sleeping eating. Nothing’s special

Oh but in this age, I got and will get so many new experience

Last month, I joined KKN in Mlideg Bojonegoro. I met so many new people with their character. I learnt how to treat them with their character. Yes, I learnt that everyone has an own character and I should treat them like they treat me, hhaa no it’s joking, I tried to treat them as good as I can and respect their opinion. I can say that we learnt how to respect each other. 

Soon, in September, I will do my internship program in Tulungagung. And of course I will meet new people again. My friends said this internship is like KKN Part 2, hhaa. FYI, I agree with this statement

And the last

Hope everything goes well everyone 😀😀😀

Aamiin Aamiin Aamiin

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Fitria Nurrahmawati. Powered by Blogger.