Happy birthday YOU

By August 19, 2021

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday Happy birthday 

Happy birthday to you


Happy birthday YOU

the one I like the most

the one I adore the most

the one who've never be mine

the one who left me crying



I know your birthday is still on September but I choose to write your birthday wishes a month before your birthday.

When I write this words, I really wish you the best in love, in life, in your career and everything

Wish you always be happy, healthy and wealthy. 

Wish you will have a wonderful year ahead.

May all your dreams comes true

Once again, happy birthday

I hope you're always be surrounded by a good people


Hey 

sometimes I still miss you. but what can I do? Nothing

Just scroll your social media and hope I can find something about you

then I always sound to my self "He's not into you, He's just curious"

but sometimes I feel you're not okay, something happened in your life and that's why you choose to do that, isn't it?

It's funny, right? I keep denying although I've already known the truth.

I just hope if someday you read this sh*t things, you'd know that I've been struggling to let you go



You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Fitria Nurrahmawati. Powered by Blogger.